I really like the expression on the face, and the way he's sitting. I also like the large bacteria in the foreground.
I would agree that feet should be in the picture. Maybe if you shift the figure to the left you could fit in both the feet and the large bacteria shapes in the foreground? As for there being no grass, I thought the line work around the figure was grass and bacteria (ie bottom left there is grass, bottom right there is bacteria) so I didn't that was an issue.
4 comments:
Thoughts anyone?
First off, the dimension is flipped. Should be 2x2.5... that is always width x height. Always something to double check.
I like this concept but given the article, I feel like the feedback would be:
1- make sure there is some GRASS in the pictures and
2- make sure the bare feet are visible.
Also,
check out Matt Rota's website:
http://www.mattrotasart.com
I think you'll like it.
-J
I really like the expression on the face, and the way he's sitting. I also like the large bacteria in the foreground.
I would agree that feet should be in the picture. Maybe if you shift the figure to the left you could fit in both the feet and the large bacteria shapes in the foreground? As for there being no grass, I thought the line work around the figure was grass and bacteria (ie bottom left there is grass, bottom right there is bacteria) so I didn't that was an issue.
there is some grass in there on the bottom, i just didn't draw it very well or enough of it. haah. as for feet, i agree!
Post a Comment