Her hair could be flowing down her back to bind her hands. The violent tone (red) application is even appropriate. You wouldn't be able to show her nude in the bigger papers, but might be able to get away with it in an artier venue. The hands would likely need to be a bit more legible.
But do you see the great fusion of the concept and your natural style?
I would encourage you to finish this and put it in your porfolio. It'll be a really cool piece that is strong conceptually AND very impressive technically.
2 comments:
Should I make the hair tangled in the fingers? Is the overall idea too simple?
I like this.
I don't mind that it's not tangled. Perhaps a tangle or two would be a nice aesthetic touch, as long as it still "reads".
I'm glad you posted this... I think this is a great idea that plays on your strengths... I thought of this piece you've done:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24427964@N04/2417858526/
Her hair could be flowing down her back to bind her hands. The violent tone (red) application is even appropriate. You wouldn't be able to show her nude in the bigger papers, but might be able to get away with it in an artier venue. The hands would likely need to be a bit more legible.
But do you see the great fusion of the concept and your natural style?
I would encourage you to finish this and put it in your porfolio. It'll be a really cool piece that is strong conceptually AND very impressive technically.
Post a Comment