
This is my final illustration, I added the houses in the back as a last minute resolution because the background seemed empty and uninteresting without it and i think it helps to show that they have built a field in a suburban neighborhood. I used limited color, green tones, and i like the way it turned out. The perspective on the field is way of, I know, or maybe the two girls feet in the back just look really awkward, or both. The kids are supposed to have tough looking expressions on their faces, like the Sandlot picture, to show that they are not backing down and they are here to stay.
2 comments:
this is cool. the blacks really keep my eye moving around.
Very very cool. It's strong and I really do get that feeling to the throwback "Sandlot" photos. Throwing in the houses would be very pleasing to ADs since it alludes to another element of the story.
I like this, you should put it in your portfolio.
Post a Comment